Templates

15 years 2 weeks ago #95926 by rossfeldman
Templates was created by rossfeldman
Hi all,

I'd like to tweak how the plans are displayed on the registration page. Where do I do this? If this is in one of the encoded files, is there anyway to override?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 weeks ago #95931 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Templates
rossfeldman wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to tweak how the plans are displayed on the registration page. Where do I do this? If this is in one of the encoded files, is there anyway to override?

Thanks

Take a look with Firebug for FIrefox (inspect) :)

There are a lot of CSS classes and Id's markups, normally for every single aspect of the display, and an unencoded CSS file allowing to do almost everything up to a very far point using cascading selectors.

The maintenance release after the upcoming one should allow full templating including a separate unencoded php file for tweaking to will :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 weeks ago #95936 by rossfeldman
Replied by rossfeldman on topic Re:Templates
Yeah I've been working with the CSS and that's been ok to a point. Browser compatibility is a hassle though.

Give me one hint? If I want the plan options to display at the bottom of the list of fields instead of at the top, but right above the button, how would I do that?

thanks

15 years 1 week ago #96862 by lindseycreative
Replied by lindseycreative on topic Re:Templates
Update: I think you can find th eanswer here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,96761/catid,88/

Hi,

I bet you can find the answer by going to the 1.2 Stable General Discussion Area and search for "registration page" www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,showcat/catid,77/CB sorry for the long URL

John

Post edited by: lindseycreative, at: 2009/04/28 01:44

Post edited by: lindseycreative, at: 2009/04/30 00:52

I don't know if I know anything

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds