Subscription Page Like Joomlapolis

15 years 1 week ago #96762 by hjames
Subscription Page Like Joomlapolis was created by hjames
I have a question regarding Subscription Plan pages. I may have missed this in the documentation but like you have Joomlapolis setup here: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,pluginclass/plugin,cbpaidsubscriptions/do,displayplans/plans,1-2-5/Itemid,78/

I tried using the string you have used but by changing the Itemid equivalent to CommunityBuilders install ID but I am unable to get it to work. I am not sure but it looks like your using some form of SEF/SEO.

Can you confirm and possibly provide an alternative?

Thanks to all for the support and quick response's!

James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #96772 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Subscription Page Like Joomlapolis
hjames wrote:

I have a question regarding Subscription Plan pages. I may have missed this in the documentation but like you have Joomlapolis setup here: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,pluginclass/plugin,cbpaidsubscriptions/do,displayplans/plans,1-2-5/Itemid,78/

I tried using the string you have used but by changing the Itemid equivalent to CommunityBuilders install ID but I am unable to get it to work. I am not sure but it looks like your using some form of SEF/SEO.

Can you confirm and possibly provide an alternative?

Thanks to all for the support and quick response's!

James

When you edit a plan, at top you have direct link to that plan.

To display multiple plans, you can add '-' between plan-numbers on that plans parameter, e.g. &plans=1-2-5 .

If you start the link with index.php?.... it will be automatically sefed normally.

Keep in mind to still display mandatory plans of top level if you have such in CBSubs 1.0.0 as otherwise the validation will ask for them. That's something that will be improved, but after 1.0.1.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn