Can't show different registration pages

15 years 2 days ago #97801 by Mandig
Hi,

I was building my site and configured the first plan with CB Subs. I verified it and registred a new account using the new plan.

Now I've just updated CB Subs to release 1.0.1 but If I try to register a new account anywhere I'm able to select the plan I've created nor I'm able to select the plan after having completed the registration.

Is it a common problem or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Bye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 day ago #97928 by Mandig
Replied by Mandig on topic Re:Can't show different registration pages
Anyone ???:ohmy:

15 years 1 day ago #97969 by Mandig
I tried several configuration but the result is always the same.

Even if I open the link that CB Subs plugin shows me for every plas I just see this sentence on the registration page:

"If you already have an account, please login first. Otherwise you need to register using this form. We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions:"

No options are available but the one in the standard registration page.

I hope this will help.

Thanks

15 years 1 day ago #97971 by beat
Mandig wrote:

I tried several configuration but the result is always the same.

Even if I open the link that CB Subs plugin shows me for every plas I just see this sentence on the registration page:

"If you already have an account, please login first. Otherwise you need to register using this form. We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions:"

No options are available but the one in the standard registration page.

I hope this will help.

Thanks

Thanks, much clearer than the first description, which was difficult to understand, except that something didn't work at registration.

If you have the message above without any plans and at normal registration no plan is proposed, then most probably:

None of your plans is set to be allowed and proposed for registration.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 day ago #97976 by Mandig
Dear Beat,

thanks for your reply.

i'm not so skilled but I though that I could have done this mistake anyway.

I made the plan with release 1.0 and it worked but we I upgraded there were no more plan choice.

Now I deleted all my plans and created just a new one to try it. In the plan workflow section I selected "allow registration - yes" and "Propose spontaneously plan at registration: - yes" Is there another field who can block my plan in the registration form ?

Otherwise I don't know what to do.

15 years 2 hours ago #98087 by Mandig
Finally I did it !!! :woohoo:

I frankly don't know what happened anyway I removed all the plugins, installed them and re-configured them again and now everything's working.

Now I have another little question for you all:

I created a lot of field needed for all my account types, I configured some of them as required fields and I configured every plan to hide the fields not needed for that specific plan.

Now if I try to register an account I see only the right fields but the other one hided (but required) don't let me register. How can I do ?

Thanks for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn