subscription date format

15 years 2 days ago #97808 by joomlabc
subscription date format was created by joomlabc
Hello,

I'm using CBSubs 1.0.1 on a french site and in the profil subscription tab, the subscription end date is on the american format meaning mm/dd/yyyy

My first question is how can I change this format to dd/mm/yyyy ?

My second question is in the same tab just below the title, we can see "Your current...". I can't see those words in the language file. Where can I translate "Your current" ?

Thanks in advance.

Tutoriels et formations Joomla - www.joomlabc.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98207 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:subscription date format
joomlabc wrote:

Hello,

I'm using CBSubs 1.0.1 on a french site and in the profil subscription tab, the subscription end date is on the american format meaning mm/dd/yyyy

My first question is how can I change this format to dd/mm/yyyy ?

My second question is in the same tab just below the title, we can see "Your current...". I can't see those words in the language file. Where can I translate "Your current" ?

Thanks in advance.

1. Date format is set in CB Settings, and then valid for CBSubs in frontend and backend (where not ISO-dates are displayed)

2. I think that text is still in the Subscriptions CB Tab settings too.

But is it missing from the English translation file too ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds