Differente text CB_Sub

14 years 11 months ago #98172 by vipzeus
Differente text CB_Sub was created by vipzeus
I have at the registration page the subscription option with the text and presentation of this subcription.
After subscription,the user can see from the profile the tab Your subcriptions where there are all subscriptions. if his purchange at one of them, nothing change of the text.
I would like to know if there is the possibility to change the texts after the payment of subscription.

For example:

Before subscription:
Subscribe now and win...
After subscription and payment: You are subscripted at...

Is it possible to do?:dry:

I would like to thanks all community buider team for this excellent work,:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98189 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Differente text CB_Sub
vipzeus wrote:

I have at the registration page the subscription option with the text and presentation of this subcription.
After subscription,the user can see from the profile the tab Your subcriptions where there are all subscriptions. if his purchange at one of them, nothing change of the text.
I would like to know if there is the possibility to change the texts after the payment of subscription.

For example:

Before subscription:
Subscribe now and win...
After subscription and payment: You are subscripted at...

Is it possible to do?:dry:

I would like to thanks all community buider team for this excellent work,:)

You are welcome. :)

Yes, you can change texts. As follows:

CBSubs 1.0.1 manual:
-paragraph 6.5.1 page 114 :

Edit Plan -> Presentation -> Website workflow texts -> Thank-you text (payment completed).

See the other texts for other conditions for each plan. These texts from different plans purchased same time do append.

For presentation texts for plans it's on same page.

Also check in CBSubs settings -> display tab and sub-tabs.

All other fixed texts are changeable through the English (or your local language) plugins.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds