solved... Please click now on this button to

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152765 by rodsdesign
Hi, [SOLVED]
I'm trying to edit the text: Please click now on this button to pay: on the payment page.
I updated english.php where that phrase occurs (2x)... but it is not updating the page.

Line 440 and 441:
'Please click now on this button to pay:'		=>	'Please choose a payment method:',
"Please click on button to pay."				=>	"Please choose a payment method:",

duh.. its in the plugin settings ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152961 by leader777
Replied by leader777 on topic Re: solved... Please click now on this button to
It would be nice if you mentioned what's in the plugin settings.

Andrey

13 years 2 months ago #152986 by rodsdesign
Replied by rodsdesign on topic Re: solved... Please click now on this button to
be happy to... its one of the frustrations I have with CBSubs - the inability to easily edit the offline payment slip... The language file doesn't actually change these settings - I guess if there was nothing in the fields then maybe it would - not sure... Anyways

In CBSubs, click on Settings -> Display -> Baskets - that's where the invoice wording is set up The one in question was "Conclusion Text"

For invoice numbering its Display -> Invoices - I have mine set to [PREFIX_TEXT][UNIQ_ID]-[EMAIL] - easier to track by email address.

To change the text on the payment slip - which defaults to username (totally useless for someone to submit to their boss for reimbursement) go to Plans -> Choose the plan -> Pricing - update payment item text (at the bottom) to something like [PREFIX_TEXT] [PLANS_TITLE]: [ITEM_NAME][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING] for [firstname] [lastname] at [cb_company] - this gives plan, first and last name and company.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn