Joomla's backend menu blocked after CBSUBS install

14 years 11 months ago #97475 by burgos
I just installed CBSUBS and after I did, I found out all of my Joomla's backend menu items (Site, Menus, Content, Components, Extensions, Tools, Help) are blocked! Can't click on any of them.

I even uninstalled the cbpaidsubsbot to see if that would fix my issue, but my backend menus are still blocked.

I'm not trying to protect anything at this time, I just finished installing CBSUBS according to the manual.

By the way: General plugin settings > Integrations > Content/Extensions > Full access granted for (No access restriction for Groups:) is set to: Administrator/Superadministrator

So, I guess I should have no restrictions, right?

Please help,

B

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #97477 by beat
Right, but there is a bug in CBpaidsubsbot 1.0.0 when legacy is ON in 1.5, that's fixed for shortly upcoming 1.0.1. Normally doesn't affect those menus.

I'm pretty sure that in your install, CBpaidsubsbot is still there somewhere, as the components don't get started without bot.

I emailed you. Please reply if you want to test the fix already made for 1.0.1 and so we can make sure it works in your case too before releasing. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/05/04 00:33

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn