CB fields integration to preselect cb field value?

10 years 4 months ago #238388 by ninokorinteli
Hello,

I have a single select dropdown field cb_membershiptype, with values individual, group, company, educational etc. Other fields and tabs dependable on membership are conditioned to appear against those values. (That was before i had CBSubs and opportunity to look into its manual)

In CBSubs i created plans which repeat those field values: individual plan - individual, group plan - group, and so forth.

What i need is -when any of plans is subscribed that appropriate value of this field (cb_membershiptype)to be preselected, and as a result when user logs into his/her profile appropriate fields/tabs are already conditioned

How should i do that?
I tried CBFields integration plugin within Plans - created text field for memberships types (as drop down did not work), and put values in CBfields integration - one for each plan, it worked, in profile view/edit and user lists filter.

Now i have questions:

1. is that normal solution or do i better use any other plugin?

2. if its still good- then how to make right settings in CBfields integration? so far i did field, operator and value, e.g.:

Field: cb_membership (new text field)
Operator: Set: Field=Value
Value: Individual

but what to put in 'Remove value on Plan Deactivation:' yes? no? if 'yes' it asks for value on plan deactivation, what to put there?

Thank you in advance

Nino

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn