[SOLVED] Address Flow Intuitiveness

9 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 11 months ago #262644 by playerocity
[SOLVED] Address Flow Intuitiveness was created by playerocity
Hello,

I am setting up our subscription for $99. I have it basically working, but when the visitors clicks to purchase the subscription he is taken to a page that reads "Your Membership for Payment" and below lists the current billing address,city,state,zip. It's all empty and then below that it has a link that reads "Click here to modify invoicing address" to modify it. This is not very intuitive, how do I change this so instead of listing empty fields with a link to modify them, it skips this and just enables the user to modify them from the beginning. So basically the same page but instead of empty fields there are text boxes enabling him to edit them.

I have attached a screenshot of the page. Any help you could provide on how to make this simpler, one step, etc would be fantastic.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #262647 by playerocity
Replied by playerocity on topic Address Flow Intuitiveness
Ok, i found at the answer. I didn't realize you could turn off the address area in which the screenshot is shown within the cbsubs configuration. By turning it off it simply will have the customer fill in that information at the Paypal form rather than on our site. That comes across much cleaner.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn