Can't Login

8 years 9 months ago #268042 by konp
Can't Login was created by konp
Hi

I've just added community builder, Group Jive and CB Subs to a new site. Everything is working fine, I can subscribe and I get charged according to plan. But I can't log in. Not even as superuser.

I've looked at the Jooomla permissions and they look fine to me. I've tried turning joomla login back on, but that just brings me to the CB Login screen. This happens for users that have registered using CB Subs and have been approved. No one can log in!

This is a bit urgent. I need to demonstrate the CB Subs program tomorrow but people need to use the site (otherwise I'd just uninstall and start again).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268067 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Can't Login

konp wrote: Hi

I've just added community builder, Group Jive and CB Subs to a new site. Everything is working fine, I can subscribe and I get charged according to plan. But I can't log in. Not even as superuser.

I've looked at the Jooomla permissions and they look fine to me. I've tried turning joomla login back on, but that just brings me to the CB Login screen. This happens for users that have registered using CB Subs and have been approved. No one can log in!

This is a bit urgent. I need to demonstrate the CB Subs program tomorrow but people need to use the site (otherwise I'd just uninstall and start again).

Joomla version?
CB Version?
CBSubs Version?

GroupJive version?

8 years 9 months ago #268089 by konp
Replied by konp on topic Can't Login
Many thanks for the speedy reply. The situation is not so urgent now. Sorry about the versions. I should have known better:-(

Anyway it's Joomla 3.4.3, CB 2.0.10, CBSubs 4.0.1 and GroupJive 2.7.0

I still can't log in, so help would be appreciated.

8 years 9 months ago #268090 by nant

konp wrote: Many thanks for the speedy reply. The situation is not so urgent now. Sorry about the versions. I should have known better:-(

Anyway it's Joomla 3.4.3, CB 2.0.10, CBSubs 4.0.1 and GroupJive 2.7.0

I still can't log in, so help would be appreciated.

So what happens when you try to login?

8 years 9 months ago #268091 by konp
Replied by konp on topic Can't Login
I've been trying stuff out. I turned off User - Joomla, which I think is an instruction from the first or second video. If I do this login doesn't work. If I leave it enabled, login works fine.

Unless this is something I should worry about, then I've fixed the problem. I'd like to thank you for your very prompt replies anyway.

8 years 9 months ago #268097 by nant

konp wrote: I've been trying stuff out. I turned off User - Joomla, which I think is an instruction from the first or second video. If I do this login doesn't work. If I leave it enabled, login works fine.

Unless this is something I should worry about, then I've fixed the problem. I'd like to thank you for your very prompt replies anyway.

You should never turn this joomla plugin off.

Please point to which instruction gave you such info.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds