subs plan wont allow access to main menu button

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #268262 by matthewdavey
I have a auction site that
When you join my site you become a bidder with bidder access of the auction site and a plan to become a seller with seller access level that allows you to sell see attached

when signed in and click on the auction categories main menu button which is set to public access that displays auction categories you can see the categories.

when the public click on the auction categories main menu button which is set to public access that should display auction categories
It says access to this component not allowed without subscription

Acl manager said
If the message says that you need a subscription to access a page it doesn't sound like default Joomla to me. I think you are using an extension that handles the subscriptions? Is this configured in a way that prevents the users to access the page? I think you need to search in that area instead of the Joomla ACL/ACL Manager settings.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268605 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic subs plan wont allow access to main menu button
Can I give you user access through private message for you to reply I have been waiting
Thanks

8 years 9 months ago #268606 by nant

8 years 9 months ago #268649 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic subs plan wont allow access to main menu button
The auction extention said
In order to probe that is not our Auction extension fault we disabled the 'cbpaidsubsbot' plugin from Extension Manager and now auctions listing works without any issues.

Since 'cbpaidsubsbot' plugin is a third party extension we cannot supply support in order to configure it or make any debugging on it.

8 years 9 months ago #268653 by nant

nant wrote: In your CBSubs plans are you protecting this menu?

8 years 9 months ago #268677 by matthewdavey
THANKS
I had Components which access depends on this plan set which restricted access to menu
THANKS
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.970 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn