[SOLVED] import user question

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #270054 by francly
[SOLVED] import user question was created by francly
Hi Team,

I have install a fresh Joomla and CB and CBsubs and I have created a plan, now the current membership plan has manual input in excel for this 2 years, I want to import and adjust the each of the user plan in the import file, how do I do that?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270056 by nant
Replied by nant on topic import user question

francly wrote: Hi Team,

I have install a fresh Joomla and CB and CBsubs and I have created a plan, now the current membership plan has manual input in excel for this 2 years, I want to import and adjust the each of the user plan in the import file, how do I do that?

Thanks

Download and study the documentation - this should be explained in the Import chapter.

8 years 7 months ago #270059 by francly
Replied by francly on topic import user question
Nant, I have read and understand from the manual "7.14 Import icon area" so I can import the user with the support format, however it support current plan and subscription, how about the past 2 years subscription information how can I get it import?

This text file is multiple lines (one line per user) comma-separated list with following format: userid,planid,statusSingleChar,SubscriptionDateISO.
Status: A = Active, X = Expired, C= Unsubscribed/Cancelled.
Example: 63,1,A,2009-01-01 00:00:00

8 years 7 months ago #270068 by nant
Replied by nant on topic import user question

francly wrote: Nant, I have read and understand from the manual "7.14 Import icon area" so I can import the user with the support format, however it support current plan and subscription, how about the past 2 years subscription information how can I get it import?

This text file is multiple lines (one line per user) comma-separated list with following format: userid,planid,statusSingleChar,SubscriptionDateISO.
Status: A = Active, X = Expired, C= Unsubscribed/Cancelled.
Example: 63,1,A,2009-01-01 00:00:00

CBSubs is not really meant to be used as a historic deposit of past expired subscriptions.
You cannot import expired subscriptions.

The Import mechanism is meant to provide a starting point and not to load in past expired subscriptions.

8 years 7 months ago #270069 by francly
ic, how about the import user, how they able to get the initial password to sign in?

8 years 7 months ago #270071 by francly
understand the CBsub can only import the existing user assign the user id and plan id, if I have 200 new users need to import the all the require CB field, full name, contact..etc. how to import that?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn