Paiement probleme - Plans problems - Security Problems

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #270255 by Slixis
Hi,

I have many problems with CBSubs. Topics have been posted since several days but you don't answer.

Can you tell me how much can I pay to resolve problems below and in how many time ? It is urgent.

1- Paiement: after paiement users are redirect to a blank page where is notify: "Please contact site administrator to check error log. No suitable basket found."
Could you correct it? If I give you access admin.

2- Plans : Plans have been created to sell press article. But in my website when someone buy only 1 article the system open all articles for him. Could you correct it if I give you access admin.

3- Spams : I have many spams with CBSubs, how to correct system? Could you correct it if I give you access admin.

For these three problem how much I pay, please?

I'm french I don't speak very well english that's why your documentation in english don't help me. So how to pay for these problems?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270301 by nant
First of all, I have moved your post out of the Presales forum area - it does not belong there.

Slixis wrote: Hi,

I have many problems with CBSubs. Topics have been posted since several days but you don't answer.

All your topics have been addressed. I just checked.
Some of them were posted to the French community area and I have seen responses there.
If I missed one - please provide URL to unaddressed post.

Can you tell me how much can I pay to resolve problems below and in how many time ? It is urgent.

1- Paiement: after paiement users are redirect to a blank page where is notify: "Please contact site administrator to check error log. No suitable basket found."
Could you correct it? If I give you access admin.

Please start new post in CBSubs GPL support forum.
And provide in that post - exact version number of Joomla/CB/CBSubs.
Provide exact steps to replicate what you are seeing and also make sure that you have configured your payment gateway correctly.
if you are getting a blank page turn on Joomla debug to max level and try again.

2- Plans : Plans have been created to sell press article. But in my website when someone buy only 1 article the system open all articles for him. Could you correct it if I give you access admin.

Please start new support thread in CBSubs GPL - one thread per issue and please also provide versions as before.

3- Spams : I have many spams with CBSubs, how to correct system? Could you correct it if I give you access admin.

For these three problem how much I pay, please?

I'm french I don't speak very well english that's why your documentation in english don't help me. So how to pay for these problems?

Thank you.

How do you know this is CBSubs related?
Unfortunately I do not speak French.

You could purchase an hour of Professional services and we can spend some personal time with you trying to help you.

8 years 7 months ago #270459 by Slixis
Hi,

I would like to purchase an hour of Professional services.
How much to pay, please?

Thank you.

8 years 7 months ago #270985 by Slixis
Hi,

Is there someone to tell me how much to pay for these problems mentioned.
If I take professional-3M subscriptions (99 USD) can someone assist me to correct these problems.
There is several days I'm waiting answers.

Thank.

8 years 7 months ago #270986 by nant

Slixis wrote: Hi,

Is there someone to tell me how much to pay for these problems mentioned.
If I take professional-3M subscriptions (99 USD) can someone assist me to correct these problems.
There is several days I'm waiting answers.

Thank.

Sent you a private message

8 years 6 months ago #272724 by Slixis
Hi Nant,
You told me to contacted Eric. We have not succeeded to resolve the issue. He tried to contact you to assist us, But you did not answer.

Could you help please to solve the problem ?
This makes 2 months I ask support.

Slixis

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn