[SOLVED] Promotion not working

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #274654 by PresidenteMensaMexico
[SOLVED] Promotion not working was created by PresidenteMensaMexico
Hi
I setup a promotion for students, it only appears when the student card is validated by an admin and its expiration date is saved on the users profile. If the expiration date is for date in the future then when the user goes to the subscriptions page he is able to renew with a 50% discount.

The problem is the 50% discount is not applied to the invoice sent to paypal. The promotion appears when all conditions are met but when clicking checkout the total amount without discount is displayed in the invoice and that is the amount paypal gets for payment due.

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274656 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Promotion not working

PresidenteMensaMexico wrote: Hi
I setup a promotion for students, it only appears when the student card is validated by an admin and its expiration date is saved on the users profile. If the expiration date is for date in the future then when the user goes to the subscriptions page he is able to renew with a 50% discount.

The problem is the 50% discount is not applied to the invoice sent to paypal. The promotion appears when all conditions are met but when clicking checkout the total amount without discount is displayed in the invoice and that is the amount paypal gets for payment due.

Thanks for your help

Joomla/CB/CBSubs versions?

Please attach the CBSubs invoice.

8 years 5 months ago #274660 by PresidenteMensaMexico
Replied by PresidenteMensaMexico on topic Promotion not working
Just realized I'm missing an update on CBsubs. Let me try that first then.

Joomla 3.4.4
CB 2.0.12
CBsubs 4.0.0
Attachments:

8 years 5 months ago #274690 by nant

PresidenteMensaMexico wrote: Just realized I'm missing an update on CBsubs. Let me try that first then.

Joomla 3.4.4
CB 2.0.12
CBsubs 4.0.0

I need our test invoice where the discounted amount is shown to see why it is not pushed to Paypal as you stated.

You have attached your Joomlapolis purchase invoice.

8 years 5 months ago #274736 by PresidenteMensaMexico
Replied by PresidenteMensaMexico on topic Promotion not working
Ohh sorry
I thought you where asking for the invoice that gives me support. Let me get the other one.

8 years 5 months ago #274769 by nant

PresidenteMensaMexico wrote: Ohh sorry
I thought you where asking for the invoice that gives me support. Let me get the other one.

If the CBSubs generated invoice shows the discount and the discounted price then that price should be pushed to paypal.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn