[SOLVED] [#5997] Content conditions for CBsubs

7 years 10 months ago #282558 by abarron
Replied by abarron on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
I am still having problems - I downloaded and installed the nightly build and used the following code:

[cbsubs:if plan="1" date="renewal" status="A" since <= "49 DAYS"]
Plan 1 - This content only shows if you have subscribed in the last 7 weeks (click here to register for the conference)
[/cbsubs:if]

[cbsubs:if plan="1" date="renewal" status="A" since >= "49 DAYS"]
Plan 1 - This content only shows if you have subscribed longer than 7 weeks ago (you need to renew in order to register for conference)

When I login with a Plan 1 that has renewed, I am seeing BOTH messages. Am I doing that wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282561 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Content conditions for CBsubs

abarron wrote: I am still having problems - I downloaded and installed the nightly build and used the following code:

[cbsubs:if plan="1" date="renewal" status="A" since <= "49 DAYS"]
Plan 1 - This content only shows if you have subscribed in the last 7 weeks (click here to register for the conference)

[cbsubs:if plan="1" date="renewal" status="A" since >= "49 DAYS"]
Plan 1 - This content only shows if you have subscribed longer than 7 weeks ago (you need to renew in order to register for conference)

When I login with a Plan 1 that has renewed, I am seeing BOTH messages. Am I doing that wrong?

I believe there should be no spaces around the <= and >= ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 10 months ago #282596 by abarron
Replied by abarron on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
Ahh yes finally got it to work. The spaces and the order of the coding made a difference. This was the statement that finally worked.

[cbsubs:if plan="1" status="A" since<="49 DAYS" date="renewal"]
This content only shows if you have subscribed in the last 7 weeks

Thanks everyone for your help and the updates to CBsubs!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn