Urgent-Installed CB and CB Subs in the Admin area

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #248278 by jmboone
my website is 7on7U.com- I am using Joomla 3.3,PHP 5.4 - I needed to install the CB and CB Subs Admin Menu on backend and I installed it in the Menu section Admin area in Joomla - now I can not get to any other modules , tools /ect. the only thing accessible on backend is the CB and CB Subs menu- attached is a snapshot of what backend looks like when you select article on backend
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #248281 by nant
Find it in your Joomla database _extensions table and set the Enable column to 0.

9 years 8 months ago #248282 by jmboone
sorry for this silly question but Where would I access the table?

9 years 8 months ago #248283 by nant

jmboone wrote: sorry for this silly question but Where would I access the table?

use phpmyadmin to view your joomla database and the specific table.

9 years 8 months ago #248284 by jmboone
When I go to PHPadmin the attached is what I see when I click on extensions, I do not see an area that I can change it to 0 -can I get some help
Attachments:

9 years 8 months ago #248285 by nant
There are lots of tutorials on the internet.

Here is one:

webdevelopingcat.com/phpmyadmin-tutorial-for-beginners-databases-tables-and-rows/

Basically you need to select your _extensions table and then click the Browse tab (first one) to see its rows.

Find the row with the Name column Community Builder Admin menu and click the pencil item to edit it - set the enabled value from 1 to 0 and then click the Go button.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn