Setting up PayPal payment gateway

8 years 2 weeks ago #280940 by cagoffice
Setting up PayPal payment gateway was created by cagoffice
Hello,

It would appear PayPal has changed it's look. Is there new documentation for setting up a PayPal gateway that shows where to find everything? The documentation I have from the CBSubs manual is showing what PayPal used to look like- where to find information etc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #280953 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Setting up PayPal payment gateway

cagoffice wrote: Hello,

It would appear PayPal has changed it's look. Is there new documentation for setting up a PayPal gateway that shows where to find everything? The documentation I have from the CBSubs manual is showing what PayPal used to look like- where to find information etc.

In Paypal you can return to "classic" interface. New interface is not yet final and still changing regularly here and there, and there is no point for us to adapt documentation before it gets out of test-phase.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 2 weeks ago #280954 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Setting up PayPal payment gateway
Okay cool!

I was setting up a test for our Paypal Pro account and I noticed that I couldn't see some of the things that were in the "7.4.1" instructions to set it up. For example, "Shipping address". I didn't see this when setting up the Paypal gateway. Possibly because we're in the test mode?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn