[SOLVED] Time Limited Subscription Plan

7 years 11 months ago #282644 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Time Limited Subscription Plan
Beat, Krileon

Thank you for your input.

The answer was to use the Promotion Plugin as suggested. The solution works very well.

Kind regards

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #282646 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] Time Limited Subscription Plan
Great! Marking topic as solved.

If you have a few minutes to share here your CBSubs promotion settings, it could benefit others looking for such a setup too. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #282648 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic [SOLVED] Time Limited Subscription Plan
Settings used are detailed below.

Use Case:

Subscription Plan that runs for a Calendar Year but the price of the plan is halved at mid year.

Set up CBSubs Plan - in Pricing; set the price for the whole year, the regular validity duration to 'This Calendar Year', choose your 'Calendar Year' start date.

Set up a New Promotion

Choose the promotion type - coupon code or apply to all purchases

I want this to be automatically applied without any user intervention so set as 'Applies to all purchases'

The promotion is : in my case - 'A percentage of the item price'

Choose the discount to apply: In my case - 50%

Choose the exclusivity of the promotion: in my case - Yes, no other ...

My calendar year runs from January to December so the start date of the promotion is July 1st and end date December 31st

Then choose the plan(s) to which the promtion should apply.

The rest of the tabs can be pretty much left as the default settings. The 'Display' tab allows you to customise the message on the plan.

To test simply change the start date of the promotion to a date before your current date.

Cheers

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon

7 years 11 months ago #282687 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] Time Limited Subscription Plan
Thank you very much ! That's really cool! B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn