CBSubs 52 authorization not know

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #282733 by activha
CBSubs 52 authorization not know was created by activha
Hello

I open this new post to get a quicker answer on this as we need it for a technical implementation of SEPA recurring payments with Ingenico Ogone.

They ask if we/CBsubs supports 52-authorization not known status code ?

Can you tell me on this ?

Second question : if a payment is made through ogone with SEPA payment or bank transfer, it is marked as pending. Is there another request made by CBsubs to check the payment later on ?

thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282757 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs 52 authorization not know

activha wrote: Hello

I open this new post to get a quicker answer on this as we need it for a technical implementation of SEPA recurring payments with Ingenico Ogone.

They ask if we/CBsubs supports 52-authorization not known status code ?

Can you tell me on this ?

Second question : if a payment is made through ogone with SEPA payment or bank transfer, it is marked as pending. Is there another request made by CBsubs to check the payment later on ?

thanks
Jean

Just opening the cbpaidsubscriptions.ogone.php file in processors/ogone and searching for "52" answers that question:
case 52:
				$reason		=	'Authorization not known';
				$status		=	'Pending';
				break;

In that file in that function you will see all the many other Ogone codes that CBSubs handles.

It handles that code, and logs it correctly, and sets the status into "Pending". Then when the payment gets cleared (authorized or refused), normally, Ogone sends another notification that will set the sale to "Completed" or "Cancelled".

CB will not query Ogone. Per API specs, Ogone should (will normally) notify CBSubs of status changes (ofc it needs to be configured in Ogone technical parameters on their portal, like documented in cbsubs manual).

So: If Ogone treats SEPA pending authorizations same as credit-card ones (and it really should per specs) there is no issues.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 10 months ago #282770 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs 52 authorization not know
Thanks a lot for these explanations :-)

To your knowing is it the same for bank wires integrated into the Ogone Ingenico process or should these be treated individually ? And would they apply to recurring subscriptions also ?

7 years 10 months ago #282772 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs 52 authorization not know

activha wrote: Thanks a lot for these explanations :-)

To your knowing is it the same for bank wires integrated into the Ogone Ingenico process or should these be treated individually ? And would they apply to recurring subscriptions also ?

I have never tried bank wires with Ogone, but the interest of Ogone is that all the payment means result in the same API towards CBSubs.

So if Ogone supports recurring on-demand money transfers with a method, it will do it same way with other methods providing same features. (e.g. I expect the German LSV or bank payments with client authorizations to behave same way than stored credit-card numbers that CBSubs uses for recurring payments in Ogone and that work tested with credit-cards)

That said, Ogone can only do what the acquirer or its own API allows to do. So there might be restrictions, but only Ogone can answer you those.

Just ask them if it works exactly same way as stored credit-cards with the 2 Ogone features that CBSubs uses for autorecurring payments:

1) Alias Manager
2) Direct Link

CBSubs has full support for those 2, so if their bank wire method allows to use the same features, then you should be ok.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 10 months ago #282773 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs 52 authorization not know
I just checked that Ogone can send a message to the client saying that the order will be opened for 5 to 30 days and that after this delay it can automatically change the status to 41- pending to 6 - authorized and cancel.

Activation confirmed by the acquirer is set to yes.

I have attached screen copies of the config as there are no info in the CBsubs book for Ogone Bank Transfer

Does it sounds ok like this ?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn