[SOLVED] Auto Action - Series Of Emails Before Paid Subscription Ends

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #283758 by bins
I have looked at the videos, read the documents and searched the forums and still can't quite grasp anything but a really basic understanding of auto actions.

I want to send paid members a series of emails before and after their renewal date which will contain selling messages, details about their current plan etc.

Can anyone point me to an idiots guide into creating this?

I would also like to create AA's like reminding registered people to upload photos to their profile, asking people who do not complete heir basket can we help further (like the one used here) plus a couple others and I am sure once a get past the basics, everything will suddenly dawn on me!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #283759 by beat
For subscriptions and abandonned baskets related mails, use CBSubs Mailer. (Make sure CBSubs Taxes plugin is also installed as it can use its database).

The CBSubs Manual has a chapter about CBSubs Mailer that explains all settings.

Actually, you could even use the CBSubs Mailer based on registration date and CB fields to send the other reminders too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 9 months ago #283776 by bins
Wow - so much easier.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn