Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Ingenico Ogone gateway

• activha
  • activha
7 years 5 months ago #288947 by activha
Ingenico Ogone gateway was created by activha
Hello

Beat is trying to solve the point on our live server but I think useful to open this post if others encounter the same behaviors with Ingenico or have other ideas about how to use it.

We are using the Ingenico (ex Ogone) gateway for all our payments now and have noticed that Ingenico can deal with several ways of paiements : credit cards (instant paiements), SEPA paiement (Slimpay), PayPal and Offline bank transfer.

This is a very good thing but it seems that CBsubs gateway does not deal with all the cases yet.

1) on our server, the gateway does not allow recurrent paiements though direct link and alias are activated on Ingenico

2) using Ingenico offline bank transfer triggers a paiement on CBsubs and triggers all commissions on PAP before the paiement is really received.
Then when the off line paiement (check or bank transfer) is received there is no relation between CBsubs and Ingenico :
- if we mark the basket as paid in CBsubs, Ingenico does not know it and continues to send mails to the customer until we mark it paid on Ingenico back office => would be good to have a sync between the two
- if we mark the paiement as paid in Ingenico, there is no update on Cbsubs for marking the basket as completed = > ability to sync also ?

3) using CBsubs payment button give access to Ingenico payment page which is not really understandable for the customer as all methods of paiement are only represented with their icons. => could it be possible to have three CBsubs buttons for Ingenico,? one for SEPA, one for Wire offline and one for Credit cards ? with some explanations under the buttons ?

4) using Ingenico Slimpay option is nice with SEPA mandate signed by mobile phone, but could it be possible to use Slimpay schedule of payments ability ? they can allow several months payment on a single basket => could we have a field in CBsubs plans with the number of months allowed to fragment the initial basket ? so this could be a way to have annual subscriptions with monthly or quarterly payments with Ingenico ? like LinkedIn does for instance.

5) could it be possible to access Ingenico transactions data directly from CBsubs to check baskets and payments ?

These are our first remarks on this gateway.
Of course first thing to solve is the recurrent payments issue as it defeats the purpose of automatisation that we looked for, but I think that you have a great thing to achieve with this gateway anyhow.

Hope I'm clear enough in my explanations ;-)
Best regards
Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon