Impossible to reimburse a customer

7 years 3 months ago #290042 by activha
Impossible to reimburse a customer was created by activha
Hello

A client has subscribed using the ingenico gateway, there was an error on his amount invoiced, and it seems impossible to reimburse him.

Backend process goes ok and we have the green message "Refund this Payment manually successfully saved" but that's all.

There is no new line in the payment table with the refund, no errors in the log table not even an entry

We can reimburse manually via Slimpay but we need a way to correct his invoice/payment.

Mind to have a look ?

It seems like Ingenico with credit card/slimpay/manual bank transfer is not ready for all scenarios. Does Beat found a way to change it ?

This is a rather urgent request from this customer for a new corrected invoice

Thanks for helping
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290046 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Impossible to reimburse a customer
With Ogone, normally you should have 2 entries in the *Notifications* table:
First a "Refund" entry
Then some minutes later an "IPN" entry.

Only the second entry, which is the Ogone confirmation of the refund initiation, will generate a payment table entry with a negative amount, and make the refund effective, reverting changes in subscriptions that happened at the corresponding payment.

Maybe with SEPA, the second entry (IPN, which is a notification from Ogone server to your server) takes more time to come, or something (firewall? AWF?) doesn't allow it to come ? in the later case you most probably would not be seeing other IPNs comming from Ogone for payments too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 3 months ago #290047 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Impossible to reimburse a customer
Hello Beat

We do not have any entries for the refund. I tried three times and three times got a success message without entries in the notification table.

We dont have firewall blocking and we see IPNs coming from Ogone for payments.

As I said on my post regarding ingenico slimpay, recurring paiements do not work with this gateway, nor for credit cards or slimpay or bank transfer.

We have direct link and alias activated though.

Maybe that this refund problem is also linked ?
Mind to have a look, we are going crazy with this gateway :-)

7 years 3 months ago #290050 by beat
Ogone refunds do work on production installations. I checked what I wrote above trying it on this site with an Ogone credit-card.

Will take another look at your installation, as it indeed could be linked.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 3 months ago #290052 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Impossible to reimburse a customer
Thanks, did you check if Ogone refunds worked also for bank transfers and sepa payments on your production or test server ?

7 years 3 months ago #290056 by beat
No, sorry, we have no live setups for bank transfers through Ogone, and can't currently access your test-server. Sent you a PM.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn