Restrict number of registrations per plan

14 years 5 months ago #117432 by dzdigger
Hi,

Since the pricing is based on number of rows, in order to manage costs, it is important to for me to manage number of registrations per plan. Can I restrict the number of members possible in every certain plan. Example: If I sign up for a Starter Pack, can i restrict the membership between free and paid in a ratios of 100 and 400?

also, what happens when 500 users are reached? Does admin get a warning to upgrade license before 500 number is reached or does the system just stops accepting registrations leading to loss of new customers?

Please advice.

Regards

dzdigger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117454 by beat
dzdigger wrote:

Hi,

Since the pricing is based on number of rows, in order to manage costs, it is important to for me to manage number of registrations per plan. Can I restrict the number of members possible in every certain plan. Example: If I sign up for a Starter Pack, can i restrict the membership between free and paid in a ratios of 100 and 400?

also, what happens when 500 users are reached? Does admin get a warning to upgrade license before 500 number is reached or does the system just stops accepting registrations leading to loss of new customers?

Please advice.

Regards

dzdigger

- There is no "plans in stock" or "plans ratios" control implemented in CBSubs 1.0.3. Nice feature request for physical goods though, but CBSubs is not targetted for physical goods (e.g. delivery address and shipping costs management would be missing). For a physical goods shop, other solutions, like VirtueMart are better suited.

- Your site will be sending you emails to your admin users email addresses when you get near limit, and you should have time to upgrade your installed license, as there is a little bit tolerance built-in for already installed licenses, so it won't stop working all of a sudden, and let you purchase the upgrade, no worries. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn