I want buy cbsubs but is there any importing from AEC

8 years 4 months ago #276570 by abustone1
Hello We use AEC the latest versjon 1.2.35 and we would like moving to cbsubs but we have on AEC more than 600 members with an expiration date is there a way to import them. So please tell me so we can buy it.

With best regards,
Ibrahim Abuhajar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #276574 by nant

abustone1 wrote: Hello We use AEC the latest versjon 1.2.35 and we would like moving to cbsubs but we have on AEC more than 600 members with an expiration date is there a way to import them. So please tell me so we can buy it.

With best regards,
Ibrahim Abuhajar

There is no direct import of subscriptions from other systems.

You would need to create a csv file of existing subscriptions (perhaps you can export from AEC database) and then use the CBSubs import functionality to initialize CBSubs subscriptions.

Please note that if you have auto-recuring subscriptions in your existing system your users will have to repurchase from CBSubs (when expiration happens).

Hope this helps you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

8 years 3 months ago #277309 by imaaxx
Hello,

Yes we have the same issue, as it seems the team from AEC does not respond anymore to our requests. Plus we are in the process of updating one subscription site from J1.5 to J 3.XX. I guess this is the time to make the switch, but losing all our re-occurring subscriptions is not ideal. There must be some other way so we dont lose existing clients as you are aware many will not return.

If anyone else has an idea would love to hear.

Alan

8 years 3 months ago #277310 by abustone1

imaaxx wrote: Hello,

Yes we have the same issue, as it seems the team from AEC does not respond anymore to our requests. Plus we are in the process of updating one subscription site from J1.5 to J 3.XX. I guess this is the time to make the switch, but losing all our re-occurring subscriptions is not ideal. There must be some other way so we dont lose existing clients as you are aware many will not return.

If anyone else has an idea would love to hear.

Alan

Hello Alan, that's true the AEC developer dont respond anymore his name is David, also the problem that I see at AEC when exporting the users its have some errors. So I have same problem and I cant do the update the users manuel on cbSubs because we have over 700 users. If you find any solution please tell me :)

Regards,
Ibrahim
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

8 years 3 months ago #277312 by imaaxx
I am in the process of searching for other subscription components that might be able to migrate from AEC, i will let you know if i find something else that would work for our needs.

Alan

8 years 3 months ago #277323 by imaaxx
Hey,

This is what i have located joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro/23141-new-feature-import-subscribers-from-csv-file.html?start=80 seems this component may be able to do what we want.

I have created a specific post here: joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro/51123-aec-migration-is-this-possible.html to ask if it is possible. From the above posting it looks like people have been able to use Membership Pro and get AEC subscriptions into the new system. I want real confirmation from its creators, so please feel free to add to my posting.

Unfortunately it looks like we will not be able to use CB subs, so this may be the next best thing. Allowing us to leave AEC behind finally.

Regards
Alan
The following user(s) said Thank You: abustone1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn