[SOLVED] Cancellation of extra Paypal payment for upgrade

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166051 by ahollands
Good Morning,

I have just upgraded from advanced membership via credit card but still have a pending eCheque coming through on paypal. Can you please cancel the Paypal payment.

Cheers
Andy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166055 by beat
Thank you for your upgrade and support.

Echeck cancellation already done first thing this morning of here based on your contact form request.
Please don't double-post/contact, as it doesn't help us resolve requests faster.

Yes, eChecks are slow, we wrote it in red on our checkout page, and Paypal has it written again on their checkout page.

I would really love to have your feedback on how we should write this fact better on our checkout page, so that you wouldn't have missed it. :)

Thank you for your support and in advance for your suggestions/help to make our checkout page better.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago #166058 by ahollands
Thanks so for doing it so quickly. I got a bit over eager with it all this morning, I managed to get it all sorted and then thought I may as well try out the professional area since I had access. I just didn't know if the forum was the area for support of payment queries etc so I thought I'd just give it a try anyway.

The paypal issue was all my fault and nothing to do with the text on the page. I thought I had funds in my paypal account and that it wouldn't have to go through the eCheck route. It wasn't until it went through that I noticed that it was an eCheck.

Thanks again for all your help. It really is appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn