Paypal mysteries

12 years 4 months ago #186390 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Paypal mysteries
Ok, I think I found the rounding bug inside the paypal gateway's handling of tax. The way that it computes the amount to pay in case there is tax makes it fail in some particular cases.

(btw, putting "!!!" and "???" emotional markup inside your precise and factual analysis (thank you for the analysis) doesn't help understanding the explanation).

Bug is marked as #3120 and will be fixed in upcoming CB 1.3.0. If you are interested to test a beta version, please private-message me with URL to this thread and your email.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #186391 by sentix
Replied by sentix on topic Re: Paypal mysteries
Beat,
It is not emotional markup, it should only emphasize the facts ;-)

I will support you in testing new versions and will PM you my data ...

Regards,
Manfred

Versions: CB 2.7.2, J 3.10.6

12 years 4 months ago #187180 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Paypal mysteries
Quick update: this bug #3120 is now fixed and i'll email you a build to test tomorrow.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds