CBsubs template issue on tabs

12 years 4 months ago #187642 by jakobe75
Replied by jakobe75 on topic Re: CBsubs template issue on tabs
I have fixed this for my needs so far.

attached is the new screenshot.
it will do for now until I can align better for more upgrade plans...but now it fits.

in:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded

edit the file
cbpaidsubscriptions.css

find the text (/* subscribed plans */)

replace the entire block with this below

/* subscribed plans */
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded,.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregParagraph,.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName {background:url(images/regplan_bg.png) no-repeat;padding:0px;}
/*.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName img {display:none;}*/
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded {width:280px;height:auto;float:left;margin:0px 10px 0px 0px;padding:0px; text-decoration:none;color:#000;position:relative; background-position: -558px 0px;background-repeat: repeat-y;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover {background-position:-838px 0px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover .cbregName {background-position: -280px 0px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover .cbregParagraph {background-position: -1402px bottom;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover .cbregName span {color:#000;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregParagraph {width:240px;background-position: -1122px bottom;padding:12px 18px 52px 22px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregParagraph ul.feature {padding-left:0px;margin-left:-35px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregFee { position: absolute; bottom:50px; left:65px; }
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName {width:250px;background-position:left top;padding-right:32px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName {width:250px; height:33px;padding:16px 7px 0px 26px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName span {font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;color:#fab609; margin-left: 0px; }
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregTick {}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregDescription {margin-left:-30px;width:225px;}

In the same file find around line 14

change the last entry on that line to this:

.cbregSubPlanSelector { margin-left: 16px; }

This mod uses the same image as I created for the original registration plans. I dont know how well it will work with the original image provided wiht CBsubs.

You may have to modify for your needs slightly, but you wont have to do any image work.

This will allow you to have your subscription tab display in an area of the profile that is smaller than the stock 810px but larger than about 230 to 250 pixels.

I may modify this to about 400px wide for my needs as the site progresses.

fyi:
The image frame uses background positioning in the css to determine the "viewport" for the image.
If you change the width of the image or the table style of the image, the viewport or "background-position" must change accordingly.

Its easy to drop in another custom image that you want then use firebug to get the positioning correct, then go lock it in on the css.

just think of it as sliding the image to the left or to the right to line up with the data that is displayed.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #187644 by jakobe75
Replied by jakobe75 on topic Re: CBsubs template issue on tabs
and yes,..I know that my plans text is all jacked up... I havent refined it yet for the public to see.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn