Paypal Payment Pro and the Gateway API

12 years 1 month ago #194856 by lockr
I've been reading posts 6+ months old about Paypal Payments Pro integration with CB Subs. What is the latest news with this feature?

Alternatively, when will the API for payment gateways be available. It's the kind of thing I'd be willing to upgrade to 'Developer' for if it meant I got this feature sooner.

Regards
Andy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194884 by beat
We have a quote ready for Paypal Pro support (which is quite a bit of work to develop and then support lifetime), but nobody has yet agreed to pay for what they ask. If you are ready to pay for it (4-digit figure), please use contact form for getting the quote (at bottom of each page "Contact").

All new gateways supported in CBSubs 1.3.0 RC are the result of customers who paid for what they asked for. We have many gateway requests, and there are hundreds of gateways (that can be implemented) worldwide, so we came up with this simple rule that we need to cover our development costs for new gateways support. Thanks for your understanding.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: lockr

12 years 1 month ago #195084 by lockr
Replied by lockr on topic Re: Paypal Payment Pro and the Gateway API
I take it there's no problem with any parties interested in this feature pooling together to make it happen? I'll start PMing previous posters to see if they're still in the market...

12 years 1 month ago #195535 by lockr
Beat,
I've just submitted a second contact form regarding this issue after getting no response to the first. If you can do anything to get this quote to me faster, it'd be appreciated.
Andy

12 years 1 month ago #195818 by lockr
I've still has no response to this contact inquiry. Beat or another admin, can you please chase this up?

I have noticed that this message is getting plenty of 'reads'. If anyone requires Paypal Pro facility on their site they should PM me so that we can agree on sharing costs. It is unlikely to happen unless we do this.

Regards
Andy

12 years 1 month ago #195830 by beat
Hi Andy,

I have already replied you 2 days ago that I wanted to first release CBSubs 1.3.0 RC2, that was due and was anyway needed to start any new gateway.

As CBSubs 1.3.0 is now released, I have replied to your contact form ticket with our quote for a participation as customer to the effort of a professional implementation for Paypal Pro for CBSubs.

You are welcome to pool contributions to make this happen. We can manage pooling 2 customers (and halving the cost to each), but if there are more than 2, than you would need to do the pooling.

So yes, if people are interested to contribute substantially to a pool, please private-message Andy (lockr).

Please note that Paypal Pro is available only in selected countries (USA and UK) as far as I'm aware, and is not available worldwide. E.g. it is not available here in Switzerland. So in case of your help with the development costs, we would be developing and testing against Paypal's excellent and very complete sandbox, but can't use it ourselves in a productive environment here.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn