Written by Nick A.
CB GroupJive 2.5 RC has just been released and is available from the Professional Download area for all Professional and Developer members (as part of their extended membership benefits).
This version fixes all identified bugs and adds many new features boosting groups activity and end user experience:
- increase participation with the new email / private message group activity notifications
- avoid hot-linking and URL sharing to group file/image resources using the new secure downloads
- easily make batch modifications to existing groups and categories
- quickly bring new members on-board with auto-accept group inviting
- manage formal groups online with new disable leaving of group menu parameter
- easily create new Joomla menus for groups
- change colors without cloning templates thanks to the template override file
- automatically add members to groups based on unlimited CB field conditions
- there is now a configuration to keep group related posts made by old (no longer in) group members
We are looking forward to your successful deployments and will address any remaining issues found before releasing CB GroupJive 2.5 to all Advanced, Professional and Developer members.
Discuss this article on the forums. (4 posts)