Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!

17 years 11 months ago #11980 by Sigma4Life
Replied by Sigma4Life on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
There is no such thing as a bug free software product so the developers may as well release it ASAP.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11982 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Ui ... a sign of life.
Yes of course. It' only so terribly calm.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 11 months ago #11983 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
I think CB never existed and we are all getting spied by the CIA or some secret agency. They are testing how long we can stay alive without getting something.
So don't do suicide cause this will approve their theory.

;) ;) ;)

Release it!! :woohoo:

South Korea's got Seoul

17 years 11 months ago #11985 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
LOL !

(this was a sign of life)

Appreciating the humour and good community spirit in this thread.

Ok, I'm back to working on CB.

We all have a professional lifes besides CB (donations, although very appreciated, are not allowing us to work full-time on CB), and my day today at work was like an intensive 14 hours. I'm now topping it with 3-4 hours on CB. Today I almost didn't even see my family.

While calm here, the day at testteam has been intensive, and only few but worthwile correcting bugs have been discovered.

Our goal is to release 1.0 stable Golden Candidate to testteam so they can check that it's consistant, installs ok, and to release it tomorrow morning, that's like in about 19-12 hours. Countdown will restart when testteam gets the GC.

I have been very impressed by the dynamics here and test-work which has been done.

For the people afraid of bug-free software: Don't worry, I hereby guarrantee you that CB 1.0 stable will have bugs :D, I just don't know yet which :D

Many Thanks for your patience, understanding and help. You have all been fabulous ! That's what gives us the extra-motivation needed to release it asap :)

Back to coding :woohoo:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #11986 by CrashTestDummy
Replied by CrashTestDummy on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Hehe There has been much testing and enhancments made to this wonderful component that surely its almost surpassed the v1.0 status. :laugh:

17 years 11 months ago #11987 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Hm i've heard rumours that Beat is the CEO of the CIA and he just wants to reactived you begging for the ONE open source software;) so that they can continue their studies and become the only power in the world. So be aware folks!;) B) ;)

South Korea's got Seoul

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn