Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!

17 years 11 months ago #11898 by kenmasters
Replied by kenmasters on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Since we're looking at a possible release sometime tomorrow (it's 9:30pm for me), I need to know if upgrading from RC2 will be smooth, ie., will all the registration fields and tabs I want to create be retained, etc. What about plugins? Do they need to be reinstalled and reconfigured? Are there any do's and don'ts? These are all things I'd love to test, but we've been relegated to only testing front-end code, so I'll have to go by the dev team's word.

I can't hold off my website work any longer, and I was hoping to start with a fresh CB 1.0 stable as the base, but that won't happen now. I'll search the forums for a bit for an answer, but sometimes that's like a needle in a haystack. :S

Thanks for all your hard work in the meantime.

-- To change is to live.
-- To not change is to die.
-- To not have CB 1.0 stable is somewhere in between.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11899 by stevebor1
Replied by stevebor1 on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
i've been waitin too. but its up to them. my site was featured in a magazine this month so i would like the new one, but beeter to have rc2 with less bugs.

Karma Me Up!
File Attachment:

FITcommunity
Joomla! 1.0.12 - Community Builder 1.0.2 - Joomlaboard 1.1.2
Own Mods Featured Profile Mod
My Real Day Job
File Attachment:

Mobile Wallet and Social Lending, Anywhere!

17 years 11 months ago #11909 by sdhiphop
Replied by sdhiphop on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
kenmasters wrote:

Since we're looking at a possible release sometime tomorrow (it's 9:30pm for me), I need to know if upgrading from RC2 will be smooth, ie., will all the registration fields and tabs I want to create be retained, etc. What about plugins? Do they need to be reinstalled and reconfigured? Are there any do's and don'ts? These are all things I'd love to test, but we've been relegated to only testing front-end code, so I'll have to go by the dev team's word.

I can't hold off my website work any longer, and I was hoping to start with a fresh CB 1.0 stable as the base, but that won't happen now. I'll search the forums for a bit for an answer, but sometimes that's like a needle in a haystack. :S

Thanks for all your hard work in the meantime.

Yeah upgrading is smooth and short process. PROPZ to CB Dev Team!

17 years 11 months ago #11911 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
kenmasters wrote:

arisman wrote:

IE looks good. Firefox looks good. Opera... the left column is rendered at the bottom of the page, so there's huge blank space on the top.

It's a template issue. I posted a possible fix for the template earlier. Add:

[code:1]vertical-align: top;[/code:1]

to the mainbox, leftbox and rightbox css code.

These proposed changes have been made.
Please retest with Opera and report back!
Thanks for your help.

17 years 11 months ago #11912 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
i'm not reporting any bug since i have tested it all function on my profile tabs are works fine all

i just only want to say that : in gallery profile. when we click the image its will open pop-up for the image we select to view. So,, this pop-up window i think too big. i suggest that pop-up size is not too big is better :) or or make it according wide or high the image size

Post edited by: yuzef, at: 2006/05/08 07:39

Go Blog

17 years 11 months ago #11913 by CrashTestDummy
Replied by CrashTestDummy on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
nant wrote:

kenmasters wrote:

arisman wrote:

IE looks good. Firefox looks good. Opera... the left column is rendered at the bottom of the page, so there's huge blank space on the top.

It's a template issue. I posted a possible fix for the template earlier. Add:

[code:1]vertical-align: top;[/code:1]

to the mainbox, leftbox and rightbox css code.

These proposed changes have been made.
Please retest with Opera and report back!
Thanks for your help.

Yep the changes to css have done the trick, everything displays correctly now in Opera 9 :woohoo:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn