registration problem [Joomla 1.0.5 + CB 1.0RC2]

18 years 4 months ago #3039 by madmumbler
Replied by madmumbler on topic "rejection" on front end problem
imod001 wrote:

B)

Sweet.. You saved xmas!

I overwrote database.php with the one from the 1.0.4 release. I didn't want to reinstall again.

Thanks!

I did this, but I'm still getting this error when I try to REJECT someone from the front end cb workflow mod:

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /home/content/c/o/d/codepsnew/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 154

The APPROVE works okay, but reject does not. I am also using 1.0.5 Joomla with the database.php file reverted back to 1.0.4, with CB 1.0 RC2 (That'll teach me to upgrade too soon!!)

Help!!! I have to have the reject feature working because of the sensitive nature of the site. We get crackpots wanting to join who should not, hence the application procedure and the need to reject on front end for the admins (so we can put a message in the box and not have to send a separate email).

Thanks!
Lesli in SWFL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #3053 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:"rejection" on front end problem
The Reject problem is unrelated - please search these forums for a fix.

18 years 4 months ago #3059 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:"rejection" on front end problem
That was one that I originally stumbled on. You can find the answer at www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,10/id,217/#217

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 4 months ago #3297 by jerad
Replied by jerad on topic Re:registration problem - NEW BUGFIX...
vancanneyt wrote:

in the joomla svn they've fixed the problem
on following url you can see the changes that have been made:
developer.joomla.org/integration/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/branches/1.0/includes/database.php?r1=1440&r2=1582&rev=1582&system=exsy1002&root=joomla

grts sava

Yes, I made the revisions to the code and everything seems to work fine now. Thanks so much for posting the fix!!

18 years 4 months ago #3303 by maacl
Replied by maacl on topic Re:registration problem - NEW BUGFIX...
hi! can someone send me a working version of database.php? i tried to install the fix but i'm gettin only more errors...

thx so far

Post edited by: maacl, at: 2006/01/08 17:23

18 years 4 months ago #3558 by corkys
Replied by corkys on topic Re:registration problem
Unfortunately I already upgraded to 1.0.5 - how do I as a novice go back to 1.0.4?
Thanks

Corky Seevinck

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn