[SOLVED] FB plugin kills site

13 years 11 months ago #132950 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Re:FB plugin kills site
Sorry for posting twice.
Ive just bought the plug in...and already got this problem.
In my case, if the site is in the original language, works fine. If set to the 2nd language I get the same screen and the picture above showed.

could it be a Joomfish conflict?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #136692 by augustuk
Replied by augustuk on topic Re:FB plugin kills site
krileon wrote:

Enabling debug mode revealed you have a conflict with some other extension that is including Facebooks library. Was able to identify the conflict as the extension com_autotweet. I have given you a special release that prevents the Facebook library from loading if the classes are already present. Please keep in mind you are using com_autotweet Facebook library so use at your own risk! This extension should be fixed not to load Facebooks library. We will be investigating renaming the classes within Facebooks library to prevent future conflicts.

I've been having this exact problem, anychance you could message me the fix, tried the initial solution and that didn't change anything ... each time Im disable autotweet, facebook connect, etc, my page just turns blank.

Just testing everything out at the moment, so I've install many modules, components etc, but currently this is the problem I am having.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn