CB Subs Registration after FB Connect

13 years 10 months ago #135982 by JakeKnight
CB Subs Registration after FB Connect was created by JakeKnight
This question was asked twice on the FB Twitter connect article by startercoach but not really answered:

I see the demo site is forcing a facebook user to select a subscription plan before linking. When I try this on my site the facebook user gets the message that "A membership is needed for access" without offering the subscription choices. Is there a setting either in the facebook app, the cb subs plugin, or the cb facebook plugin that will make this happen like it does on your demo site? I didn't see anything in the documentation. My CBSubs config requires a subscription to be selected during registration. Thanks in advance for your reply.

My site is a musician booking site: customers - Free, Musicians - Paid. I just tested it out and it seems that the FB Connect people are automatically being assigned the free "customers" plan with an option to upgrade from their profile.

I much would prefer to force a subscription page similar to the demo site, but can't figure out how.

Also note, I have I have the "select by defualt" option for the free plan on the registration page as I need to be able to hide the musician specific sub plans and fields.

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135997 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Subs Registration after FB Connect
You can do this by setting:

Show subscription plans at registration: Yes
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions): No
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: Yes

in your CBSubs Settings -> Global tab

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds