CB SOBI2 Plugin for Joomla 1.5

12 years 5 months ago #182560 by findsome
Replied by findsome on topic Re: CB SOBI2 Plugin for Joomla 1.5
Good day!

It is great plugin!But i need to solv one issue.I have 2 languges in mu website with sobi2,communitu builder,adsmanager and joomfish.I have tranjslated everithing alse in commutity builder profile exept the sobi2 cb tab data.This plugin takes only one languge that configured in sobi2.php file of it.But i need to modifu getLanguge () function so,that it will take the translation from other language files that i added to languge folder on this plugin.And it will switsh when user wil switch the languge via joomfish.
Is there any solutions for that?

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182569 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB SOBI2 Plugin for Joomla 1.5

findsome wrote: Good day!

It is great plugin!But i need to solv one issue.I have 2 languges in mu website with sobi2,communitu builder,adsmanager and joomfish.I have tranjslated everithing alse in commutity builder profile exept the sobi2 cb tab data.This plugin takes only one languge that configured in sobi2.php file of it.But i need to modifu getLanguge () function so,that it will take the translation from other language files that i added to languge folder on this plugin.And it will switsh when user wil switch the languge via joomfish.
Is there any solutions for that?

Many thanks

Please note that this is not a plugin distributed or supported on Joomlapolis.
If changes are needed then contacting the author (or a paid developer) is the best course of action.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182635 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re: CB SOBI2 Plugin for Joomla 1.5
Unfortunately Nick the author of this plugin has there support url go here as seen here:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/community-builder-activities/9289

So perhaps maybe one could get a hold of him via a PM or by using the email form of their profile.
www.joomlapolis.com/my-profile/userprofile/softforge

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn