joomla login not working after install Joomla 2 CiviCRM User Sync - 2.0.0

10 years 3 weeks ago #243417 by sciamano
Hello Joomlapolitans!
I'm testing CiviCRM 4.4 with a Joomla 2.5 site (with Community Builder 1.9) and everything was fine and working after installation...
until I try to install Joomla 2 CiviCRM User Sync - 2.0.0 to sync Joomla users in CiviCrm...
After installing and enable it, it was impossible to log in the jommla site as registred user (error 500).
Joomla login was "broken" so I uninstalled CiviCrm and now everything works fine.
So I want to try again to install and enable that plugin but I want to fix the problem before doing it...
Maybe my memory make a mistrake but I remember that somedays ago, I see a page where there was the suggestion to move some files installed with that plugin in another folder... but I' don't find again that page...

Does anyone can help me?

"Mai ti si concede un desiderio senza che inoltre ti sia concesso il potere di farlo avverare."

Richard Bach

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #243429 by sciamano
Ok... sorry I fix it.
Uninstalled everything (CiviCrm and Plugin) and re-installed and now no problem: everything is working.
To test the plugin I registred a user from joomla CB and importing process was good but incomplete...
I mean... in contact imported in civicrm I only see mail, Name and Surname e joomlaID.... where are all other information requested on joomla form registration?
I undestand that is non so simple but I ask you: how I have to configure CiviCrm to import the same fields and tabs defined in Community Builder?

"Mai ti si concede un desiderio senza che inoltre ti sia concesso il potere di farlo avverare."

Richard Bach

10 years 3 weeks ago #243440 by nant
The Joomla 2 CiviCRM User sync plugin only syncs email, first/last name and links civicrm contact to Joomla user.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.000 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn