User list is empty

13 years 2 months ago #150772 by sherb
User list is empty was created by sherb
I'm using CB 1.3. I created my first user list, linked to it in a menu item, and whenever it was accessed it said there were "0 users." I went about my business elsewhere, figuring I'd come back to the problem later. One of the things I did while I was putting off fixing the user list problem was approve two new users.

Next time I tried to access the user list, there were 2 users -- the two that I had approved. Why are none of the other users showing up in the list?

I apologize if this is a ridiculous question, but all the other people who have had this problem seem to have had some kind of filter on their list, so their problem went away once they removed the filter. I do not have a filter, and I do have four criteria chosen and added for the four columns.

Help!:huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #150982 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: User list is empty

sherb wrote: I'm using CB 1.3.

Please upgrade to CB 1.3.1 which is latest and post to CB 1.3.1 forums if you still have issue. We cannot back support old releases in case of problem - that is why we release updates - to fix problems.

I created my first user list, linked to it in a menu item, and whenever it was accessed it said there were "0 users." I went about my business elsewhere, figuring I'd come back to the problem later. One of the things I did while I was putting off fixing the user list problem was approve two new users.

Next time I tried to access the user list, there were 2 users -- the two that I had approved. Why are none of the other users showing up in the list?

I apologize if this is a ridiculous question, but all the other people who have had this problem seem to have had some kind of filter on their list, so their problem went away once they removed the filter. I do not have a filter, and I do have four criteria chosen and added for the four columns.

Help!:huh:

Could me a user list configuration issue.
See the list and what groups it is configured to show.

If you still have issues please upgrade to CB 1.3.1 (easy upgrade on J15 environment - its just an install over existing) and post new thread to CB 1.3.1 area.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn