Strange curly brace appearing in profile header

12 years 11 months ago #162972 by mayB
Hi,

for some reason there is a strange curly brace appearing at the top of my CB pages. Does anyone have any idea how I remove it? I have attached an image to show the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163778 by mayB
This has really got me stumped. I have tried to track the error down and now using Firefox firebug. It seems to be saying that the file the error is in is called: my-profile.html
The full address being: www.mysite.com/my-profile.html

I have searched all the folders on my server, and cannot track down this file. Can anyone tell me where it is located? This curly brace appears at the top of every CB page, including the administration pages

12 years 11 months ago #163780 by nant

mayB wrote: This has really got me stumped. I have tried to track the error down and now using Firefox firebug. It seems to be saying that the file the error is in is called: my-profile.html
The full address being: www.mysite.com/my-profile.html

I have searched all the folders on my server, and cannot track down this file. Can anyone tell me where it is located? This curly brace appears at the top of every CB page, including the administration pages

What do you mean by "administration pages"?

12 years 11 months ago #163781 by mayB
Hi, in the CB manager i.e. where configeration, user manager etc. are. I have provided screenshots below. It seems to only be in the CB User Manager, and also appears when I run the check database tool.

I could live with these 2, but its the one in the profile pages that looks bad.
Attachments:

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #163782 by mayB

this is the second screen shot
Attachments:

12 years 11 months ago #163790 by nant
Looks like you have installed something that is adding this - perhaps another (non Joomlapolis) CB plugin?

Either that or you have hacked CB?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn