Advanced Package Confusion Please Clarify

12 years 11 months ago #163288 by Limited
I am looking at the advanced package yet I am a little confused. In the feature or description it stated
15 powerful CB Add Ons

What is confusing is when you click on the link it really doesnt say they come with the package but are purchasable each or all for 50lbs or whatever that symbol means.

So if I get the advanced, does this mean I also get with it all 15 add-ons without paying more?

Also it says access to group jive plugins, but doesnt specify these plugins are part of the package either.

Am I to understand if I go Advanced for 75 american buckaa-roos I get with the package Group-Jive and all its functioning plug ins as part of the package.

I ask, because as it is worded, I hate to shell out 75 American Buckaa-Roo's and find I still have to pay more to get the plugins and add ons.

Thanks, a crazy yank across the pond :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163294 by jojo12
I am only a member not the owner of joomlapolis.
I started as subscriber (only with cb)
then I wanted more, so I was an advanced member (and you get all these addons together in the price included). After the time you don't get updates but you can continue using the addons you have.
For incubator plugins you need to be professional member. You get quicker help too.

(There is a possibility to buy only some addons, but i would say, it's a better deal to get the advanced membership.

CBSubs is something more I do'nt use. And the special templates you have to buy special.
Perhaps that helps you. I like cb.

12 years 11 months ago #163303 by nant

Limited wrote: I am looking at the advanced package yet I am a little confused. In the feature or description it stated
15 powerful CB Add Ons

What is confusing is when you click on the link it really doesnt say they come with the package but are purchasable each or all for 50lbs or whatever that symbol means.

So if I get the advanced, does this mean I also get with it all 15 add-ons without paying more?

YES. Advanced members get everything on that page without paying the list prices displayed for all items.

This is clearly stated on the same page:

These Add Ons are available to Advanced or Professional Members but they can also be purchased separately (as current version purchases) by free members also. The total individual value of these items (summing up each package) is 140€ making our Membership subscriptions your best buy option!

Also it says access to group jive plugins, but doesnt specify these plugins are part of the package either.

Am I to understand if I go Advanced for 75 american buckaa-roos I get with the package Group-Jive and all its functioning plug ins as part of the package.

Yes, you get everything on that page and GroupJive also.

I ask, because as it is worded, I hate to shell out 75 American Buckaa-Roo's and find I still have to pay more to get the plugins and add ons.

Thanks, a crazy yank across the pond :)

Hope its clear now.

12 years 11 months ago #163325 by Limited
Replied by Limited on topic Re: Advanced Package Confusion Please Clarify
jojo12
Thanks very helpful much appreciate the feedback. Glad you like CB, Personally, I do not see the worth of the free version outside of some little items. Just My Opinion

nant
Thanks, yes you made it clear thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn