Plugin blogs & Google Maps

12 years 3 months ago #189371 by escalona
Plugin blogs & Google Maps was created by escalona
Hello, I have 3 questions for you:
1 -Do want my users to have a blog that is visible to all visitors from a tab of the profile
Can I do this with your CB ProfileBook plugin? I also need a blog component? is it enough with this plugin?

2 -Do want Google Maps to display the address of the owner of the profile in a tab of your profile? Do you have a plugin for this?

3 - that this or another plugin may display in a view listing all users on that list?

Tanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189394 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Plugin blogs & Google Maps

escalona wrote: Hello, I have 3 questions for you:
1 -Do want my users to have a blog that is visible to all visitors from a tab of the profile
Can I do this with your CB ProfileBook plugin? I also need a blog component? is it enough with this plugin?

Yes you can.

[/quote]
2 -Do want Google Maps to display the address of the owner of the profile in a tab of your profile? Do you have a plugin for this?
[/quote]

No we do not, but the JED has such plugins.

3 - that this or another plugin may display in a view listing all users on that list?

Tanks

CB User list?

12 years 3 months ago #189428 by escalona
Replied by escalona on topic Re: Plugin blogs & Google Maps
question 3 is : a plugin of google maps can do: see google map in CB list with the users of this list?

12 years 3 months ago #189444 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Plugin blogs & Google Maps

escalona wrote: question 3 is : a plugin of google maps can do: see google map in CB list with the users of this list?

This would have to be a special plugin - CB User lists cannot.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn