CB Conditional Field - How to create Tabbed forms

12 years 1 month ago #193215 by cherylru85
Hi,
I watched the CB Conditional video/review and found out that the CB registration form could broken up into parts.

My online form has too many fields and some are lengthy text declarations which need to be selected. And I think, breaking them up would be ideal.

Could I just find out how can it be done?

May I have step by step instructions on how to display the registration form in tabbed format, instead of in one long page?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #193236 by nant

cherylru85 wrote: Hi,
I watched the CB Conditional video/review and found out that the CB registration form could broken up into parts.

My online form has too many fields and some are lengthy text declarations which need to be selected. And I think, breaking them up would be ideal.

Could I just find out how can it be done?

May I have step by step instructions on how to display the registration form in tabbed format, instead of in one long page?

Thank you.

The CB Conditional plugin is only available to Professional and Developer members.

12 years 1 month ago #193241 by cherylru85
Sorry,does it mean that with the Conditional Plugin, I would be able to split up a lengthy online form into tabs for easy completion?

Also, could a the plug-in enable a the next field to be activated when the previous conditional field is being selected?

12 years 1 month ago #193247 by cherylru85
Hi,
I bought the subscription and have the conditional field installed.

Could I check if there is a instruction manual of how to create the conditional tabs/fields?!
I can't seem to get it to work.

11 years 10 months ago #202415 by flatmatch
Me too. I am looking for the manual.

That is sad to have so many tools and it doesn't exist any tutorial for these tools.

10 years 8 months ago #231688 by mdankanich
Hi Nick,
I'm a professional member. Where do I find instructions of how to create multi tab registration page with CB conditionals?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn