No Tabs

12 years 1 month ago #195617 by boyceyuk
No Tabs was created by boyceyuk
I have installed CB on a joomla 1.5 site. It has installed fine, only problem/issue is that when a user clicks on 'my profile' there is no tabs available except for the 'contact info' tab, even though I have enabled various tabs in the tab management section of the control panel?!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195622 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: No Tabs

boyceyuk wrote: I have installed CB on a joomla 1.5 site. It has installed fine, only problem/issue is that when a user clicks on 'my profile' there is no tabs available except for the 'contact info' tab, even though I have enabled various tabs in the tab management section of the control panel?!

Strongly suggest you look at our tutorials.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #195632 by boyceyuk
Replied by boyceyuk on topic Re: No Tabs

nant wrote: Strongly suggest you look at our tutorials.

I've looked in the tutorials, but do not see anything that covers tabs or in particular the issue I am having...

12 years 1 month ago #195635 by nant

boyceyuk wrote:

nant wrote: Strongly suggest you look at our tutorials.

I've looked in the tutorials, but do not see anything that covers tabs or in particular the issue I am having...

ok, which tab are you not seeing in frontend?

12 years 1 month ago #195638 by boyceyuk
Replied by boyceyuk on topic Re: No Tabs
Thank you for your help nick. I'm not seeing any tabs apart from the contact info tab (have attached screenshot).
Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago #195639 by nant
You need to create a new tab using CB Tab manager and create a new CB Field using CB Field Manager in order for the tab to show up in frontend.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds