Other sorting method?

12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #200036 by psycl1
Replied by psycl1 on topic Re: Other sorting method?
Hi, first off thank you for your help but I gave up on this :D

I only have now Clanrat, Co Leader Leader, Member and Trialmember. Now it sorts correctly.

But now I have another slight problem. When an user registeres, he has no "Rank" set and is on top of the list.

I want, that every new user becomes a "user", so he's on the bottom of the list. Is it possible, CB gives every new registered member a rank from the values I added?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209280 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Other sorting method?

psycl1 wrote: ...
But now I have another slight problem. When an user registeres, he has no "Rank" set and is on top of the list.
I want, that every new user becomes a "user", so he's on the bottom of the list. Is it possible, CB gives every new registered member a rank from the values I added?...

Somehow I missed your last post. Now, i found it again by accident...

Yes, you can assign a value to your new registrations. But you will need the "CB Auto Actions". This plugin can execute many different actions on various CB events. There are also actions, that run onAfterRegistration ... or OnFirstLogin, i guess... than it will set your field to the desired value.

BTW, doesn't have your field a default value? Try this before you spend money ;-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn