AXXIS-offline: Super Activity 2 Help Needed-URGENT

11 years 10 months ago #203236 by mrartist
I've got a web prototype project I urgently need to complete by Monday or early next week and I was hoping to use AXXIS's Super Activity 2 for it (or a variation of it).

However, their site and all methods of communication with them seem to be completely offline and I'm really stuck. The site was slow last night when I was looking and all of today it's down.

Does anyone know what's going on with AXXIS and how I can get their software?

Or are there any other similar solutions I could use, or does anyone know how I can get the software now for my urgent development need now, and I'll settle up with them when things are back to normal?

I really need this now and am hoping someone out there can help as a matter of complete desperation...

Maybe if someone knows how to contact the developer and get this message through?

For J2.5

Many thanks in advance of any help or suggestions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203245 by nant

11 years 10 months ago #203248 by mrartist
Yes, of course, I had tried that. But as I say they are completely offline. No emails, no contact details, nothing, dead as a door-nail, zilch.

They seem to run hosting and servers etc as well as their software development. It's all gone and unavailable.

Email attempts won't send and I've tried FB etc. Nothing.

That's why I asked here. You guys (as fellow developers) might be in touch to know what's going on and/or be able to help out in the meantime.

My need is still really desperate as I've promised this to people early next week!

I should have bought it last night after finding it here before things completely disappeared today!

11 years 10 months ago #203254 by nant

mrartist wrote: Yes, of course, I had tried that. But as I say they are completely offline. No emails, no contact details, nothing, dead as a door-nail, zilch.

They seem to run hosting and servers etc as well as their software development. It's all gone and unavailable.

Email attempts won't send and I've tried FB etc. Nothing.

That's why I asked here. You guys (as fellow developers) might be in touch to know what's going on and/or be able to help out in the meantime.

My need is still really desperate as I've promised this to people early next week!

I should have bought it last night after finding it here before things completely disappeared today!

Unfortunately we have had very little contact with this developer in the past.

Yes, it looks like the site is down - did you try emailing them at their info @ axxis . gr address?

11 years 10 months ago #203260 by mrartist
Okay, thanks. I've been trying to send emails to various possible axxis.gr addresses but they too were just being bounced before they would even send.

Just tried their web again and it's just come back on line.... My job and reputation might be saved!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn