My New Field Button doesnt work

11 years 8 months ago #207423 by BrainMind
My New Field Button doesnt work was created by BrainMind
Hi There,
Please can someone point me to what could be wrong? I am running CB 1.8.1 stable version on Joomla 1.5, PHP 5+. I tried to add new field in the CB field manager, but I get error
"HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request." i.e a blank page.

Kindly help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #207429 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: My New Field Button doesnt work

BrainMind wrote: Hi There,
Please can someone point me to what could be wrong? I am running CB 1.8.1 stable version on Joomla 1.5, PHP 5+. I tried to add new field in the CB field manager, but I get error
"HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request." i.e a blank page.

Kindly help.

FAQ section has article on how to debug such cases.

11 years 8 months ago #207438 by BrainMind
Replied by BrainMind on topic Re: My New Field Button doesnt work
I have checked the FAQ, but when i click the link it i get page found. Can you please send me a link that you know of on this issue? Thanks

11 years 8 months ago #207446 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: My New Field Button doesnt work

BrainMind wrote: I have checked the FAQ, but when i click the link it i get page found. Can you please send me a link that you know of on this issue? Thanks

What link are you clicking on?

This is the article:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #214704 by lucadonati
Replied by lucadonati on topic Re: My New Field Button doesnt work
Hi,
I work with joomla 2.5.8 and cb 1.9.
My "New Field Button" open a blank page, I turned debugging on and I get this error:

PHP Warning: require_once(.../components/com_acajoom/defines.php): failed to <span>open</span> stream: No such file or directory in .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_acajoomcbplugin/acajoom_cb.php on line 14

I don't have acajoom component installed and I don't understand why I get this error.

Actually I migrated it from a site in joomla 1.5 and cb 1.4, I checked it and I discovered that it has the same problem. Perhaps the previous webmaster unistalled acajoom badly.
What you think? Can you help?

Thank you
Luca

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.586 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn