How can I insert my own php script in CB?

11 years 6 months ago #212227 by rehanahmadjamal
How can I insert my own php script in CB? was created by rehanahmadjamal
I have a PHP script that I would like it to work alongside CB in joomla. My script creates tables to keep user information, however the script only creates tables if a user has clicked on the verification link.

After clicking on the verification link, a new user table will be generated. This table will keep information dedicated to the user.

I also would like to display a custom HTML. This HTML will be processed by another PHP script.

Kinda on a dead end. Any help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212242 by rehanahmadjamal
Replied by rehanahmadjamal on topic Re: How can I insert my own php script in CB?
I tried to use the text area, text field and text editor area to implement my HTML for registered users.

But this did not work.

11 years 6 months ago #212248 by nant

rehanahmadjamal wrote: I have a PHP script that I would like it to work alongside CB in joomla. My script creates tables to keep user information, however the script only creates tables if a user has clicked on the verification link.

After clicking on the verification link, a new user table will be generated. This table will keep information dedicated to the user.

I also would like to display a custom HTML. This HTML will be processed by another PHP script.

Kinda on a dead end. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi and welcome to our forums.

You cannot insert PHP code in any CB field.

You can put HTML code in a delimiter field.

You can also create your own CB plugin and put any PHP code you want in it - see CB API document in Free download area.

11 years 6 months ago #212249 by rehanahmadjamal
Replied by rehanahmadjamal on topic Re: How can I insert my own php script in CB?
Simply put if, I need to create a form that works with PHP I would have to create my own plugin?

11 years 6 months ago #212258 by nant

rehanahmadjamal wrote: Simply put if, I need to create a form that works with PHP I would have to create my own plugin?

If you want it to show up in a CB profile, yes.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn