joomla 2.5.7 problems

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213370 by slimjim-1
joomla 2.5.7 problems was created by slimjim-1
Hello,

I'm using joomla 2.5.7 and cb 1.8.1

Ive used community builder before on joomla 1.5 and have had no major problems. With joomla 2.5 i'm having trouble displaying any of the cb modules (cb_login etc..), but i can display the login if i set it as a menu item. I've gone through all the readme-new-install guide just incase ive missed anything out.

If anyone has got anything else i can try as i cant see why it's not showing, thanks.

James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213381 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: joomla 2.5.7 problems
If you migrated from J15 to J25 then maybe that is the problem.

Was this a migration or a clean install?

11 years 6 months ago #213399 by slimjim-1
Replied by slimjim-1 on topic Re: joomla 2.5.7 problems
Hi Nick

It was a clean install, ive only installed the community builder to make sure its not conflicting with anything.

Is it worth trying joomla 2.5.6? as i noticed when reinstalling community builder is says versions 2.5 - 2.5.6

James

11 years 6 months ago #213408 by nant
CB 1.8.1 has no issues with Joomla 2.5.7.

Perhaps you are just not publishing the modules in the right position and menus?

11 years 6 months ago #213410 by slimjim-1
Replied by slimjim-1 on topic Re: joomla 2.5.7 problems
i did think it was something to do with the positions but managed to get other modules to view in them (joomla default login). Just incase you ask i have disabled the joomla registration and login module.

i guess i'll go back to j1.5 as i cant get it to work and have run out of ideas.

11 years 6 months ago #213415 by nant

slimjim-1 wrote: i did think it was something to do with the positions but managed to get other modules to view in them (joomla default login). Just incase you ask i have disabled the joomla registration and login module.

i guess i'll go back to j1.5 as i cant get it to work and have run out of ideas.

Well you are doing something wrong as there is no issues with Joomla 2.5.7 and CB 1.8.1.

There should be no need to use Joomla 1.5.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.031 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn