Auto fill

11 years 5 months ago #214930 by laztech
Auto fill was created by laztech
Howdy,

I just got the free version of community builder because all I needed was something to allow me to extend the fields in the registration form and an auto fill feature.

This system seems to have provided me both, however, for the life of me, I can not figure out the code to use in the value field of breezing forms to allow it to pull from community builder's logged in data to auto fill each individual line like "company" , " Address" , etc.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #215158 by laztech
Replied by laztech on topic Re: Auto fill
Two days, no response?

11 years 5 months ago #215165 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Auto fill

laztech wrote: Two days, no response?

This is a community driven area - so no sla or even guarantee of response ...

Perhaps the Free API document might help you from the download area.

11 years 5 months ago #215177 by laztech
Replied by laztech on topic Re: Auto fill
I suppose I can understand that, I figured this was also CB team run, wasn't aware it was solely user driven.

I've looked in this document, it speaks of the situation in section 3.10, however it does not say how to do it. I mean this seems like something that would be a basic code standard for pulling from any field in CB, one would think it would be included in the documentation, but I can't find it at all.

All I'm trying to do is pull from user profile fields in CB. I know where to put the code, I just need some sort of standard code to use that will work on each field, does this exist?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.934 seconds