Mass Email not sending

10 years 3 months ago #239386 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Mass Email not sending

spyderwoman wrote: I know this topic is old now but we are having this problem again.

Does this mean that mass mail worked at some point and now you are thinking it does not?

Is there a way to track mass mail or verify that it was sent. It does not seem to be working but it is hard to know without knowing where to check... is there a log or do the sent emails go somewhere?
Has anyone else had this problem?

Might be host related - some hosts put limits on emails - check with yours.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #239388 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Mass Email not sending
actually, as I check various email programs it seems that depending on the spam tolerance, a lot are getting strapped in spam filters... is there a way around this? In my testing I was only emailing 1 or 2 people with a few words so it is hard to believe that it is raising a flag...

10 years 3 months ago #239393 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Mass Email not sending

spyderwoman wrote: actually, as I check various email programs it seems that depending on the spam tolerance, a lot are getting strapped in spam filters... is there a way around this? In my testing I was only emailing 1 or 2 people with a few words so it is hard to believe that it is raising a flag...

So emails are being sent - ok.

Each spam system has its own mechanism to flag something as spam.
I believe there are various topic on the internet that discuss how you can improve this from your end but in the end each client has its own issues - nothing you can control unfortunately.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn