Ajax file

10 years 9 months ago #230204 by jorper10
Ajax file was created by jorper10
I have config my site in two intranets. One for students and one for teachers. I just purchased the plugin Ajax file plugin. This is a Nice plugin. I have set it up so every registered user can upload their own files. How can a give a teacher permission to look up any student to check their uoloaded documents?
And finally - how many files can a user upload? Is this a setting?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230209 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Ajax file

jorper10 wrote: I have config my site in two intranets. One for students and one for teachers. I just purchased the plugin Ajax file plugin. This is a Nice plugin. I have set it up so every registered user can upload their own files. How can a give a teacher permission to look up any student to check their uoloaded documents?
And finally - how many files can a user upload? Is this a setting?

Thanks in advance

The CB File Field plugin allows you to create as many file fields as you want - one file can be uploaded per field per user.

If you want multiple files you need to create multiple fields or to use something like CB Gallery plugin that allows users to upload more than one item (configurable).

10 years 9 months ago #230210 by jorper10
Replied by jorper10 on topic Ajax file
Thank you!

How can I as e teacher access the students profiles? Has it something With "Connection" to do?

Thanks in advance

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds